June 15, 2010

Stay Strange


Everything is everything
Love is the light of my heart
Get rid of the heavy thing
I will forever sing
Forever will bring
And never come between
The terror of life and better things
This is my medique
That lifts off the scene from
Music is my everything
We enter my kingdom
God bless

I want to be free
How free?
Ay yo, free as can be

Generation after generation we continue to fall
Give me a call if you want to talk
We're like brothers, kid
Let's build
And continue to live
All the way

This is the song of inspiration
For the many who have not experienced the ups and downs
What is life and love
So many choices we can make
But what you need to do is take your time

To some my diction may sound foreign
No, I hope I ain't borin'
What I'm trying to do is fit your mental like a glove
In hopes that you might understand
That joy and pain go hand-in-hand

It's for you that I pray
That you will listen with your heart
And cast away the things that you have heard
So on this day
It's for you that I pray
That you will listen to my own
And hear a soul instead of just my words
Instead of just my words

-Strange Fruit Project-

No comments:

Post a Comment